***and the winner is… Judy B***
ATP Electronics and Sesame Street recently partnered to produce Sesame Street Video USBs. The USBs are available in seven beloved characters and each features a different full length Sesma Street video plus storage space for up to 400 photos, 400 songs, or a ton of written material.
The USBs are patented using ATP technology and are the first USB flash drive to combine embedded video with extra storage space.
USBs available include:
- Elmo- featuring “The Best of Elmo”
- Cookie Monster- featuring “Cookie Monster’s Best Bites”
- Big Bird- featuring “Do the Alphabet”
- Abby Cadabby- featuring “Abby in Wonderland”
- Grover- featuring “A Celebration of Me”
- Ernie- featuring “Bert & Ernie’s Word Play”
- and the Sesame Street sign- featuring “25th Anniversary- A Musical Celebration”
Founded in 1991, ATP is a leading manufacturer of high-performance and durable flash memory solutions as well as DRAM memory module products. With ISO 9001 certified facilities and advanced technologies in memory packaging, testing and qualification, ATP offers a broad range of the highest quality flash and DRAM memory products. For more information, visit:www.atpinc.com.
$1,000 Giveaway Contest
To promote the Sesame Street Video USBs, ATP has launched the “Sesame Street Video USB $1,000 Giveaway Contest” on YouTube. Two winners will receive a cash prize of $500 each. The contest ends Sept 30, and the winners will be announced Oct. 15 on YouTube. Participants are asked to submit a video or photo with one of the seven Sesame Street Video USB drives explaining why that character is their favorite. If they don’t own the USB drive, they can send a photo or video with any one of the seven Sesame Street Video USB characters in another product form (e.g., toys, books, pictures etc.). The contest is open to anyone, and contestants will be judged on the creativity of their answers. For full contest details, visit www.youtube.com/ATPElectronics.
The USBs are kid-friendly… they are waterproof, dustproof, and drop-proof. The featured videos are protected, so they can’t be accidentally erased. And, unlike a DVD, they can’t be scratched or damaged by fingerprints. The connector strap keeps the character pieces together and can be wearable.
We received the Big Bird USB for review, and since we are working on learning our ABCs, it was a perfect choice for us. Since the USB lid is half of the characters face, it is unlikely that we will forget to put them back together. And the strap that keeps them together is genius. I have several USBs with missing caps.
I did notice that I am unable to use the USB in the side USB port of my laptop if my laptop is sitting on a stationary surface, as the side USB port is a vertical port and the Big Bird USB cover won’t allow for accurate insertion. However, with two horizontal USB ports on the back of my laptop, this isn’t a problem.
When plugged in, the menu pops up with the options to Play Program, go to Personal Storage, visit the Sesame Street website, or exit. The menu is literally simple enough my two year old can navigate it. I love the fact that when you choose to play the program, it immediately begins playing the program. No previews. Yeah.
The Sesame Street USB’s just won a Gold Mom’s Choice Award in Electronic Learning!
I am really glad that we have added the Big Bird USB to our repertoire of learning helps. I certainly plan to include Big Bird in our travel gear the next time we take a road trip.
Win it… ATP would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own Sesame Street USB.
Mandatory Entry… Visit http://www.sesamestreetusb.com/ and tell me which USB you would love to have.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “Enter to #win a Sesame Street USB from @sesamestreetusb at @ladyvdzine (9/28) #preschool #giveaway http://bit.ly/a1p4gz“
- 1 entry- Like Sesame Street USB on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Follow Sesame Street USB on Twitter and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to Stumble Upon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/28/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The marketing team for ATP provided me with a complimentary Big Bird USB to facilitate my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.